GRENADA CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
Grenada Citizenship Program
Check Your Eligibility & Free Counselling
Fast Track Citizenship
Passport granted within 60 days of application submission
Affordable 2nd passport
Your alternative citizenship from just $150,000
Visa-free travel worldwide
Visa-free access to 131 countries, including EU & UK
Fast relocation to the US
Obtain a USA E-2 Visa through a Grenadian passport
Entire family are eligible
This includes spouses, children under 18 years old, and disabled children of any age
Investment required only after approval
Complete investments after receiving citizenship application approval
No residency require
Prior to or after citizenship has been granted, the whole process can be obtained remotely
Attractive tax regime
No tax on income, wealth or inheritance
Valid for life
Citizenship is transferable to descendants
Turkey allows for dual citizenship
3 years if you decide to invest in property
The application process is strictly confidential
Visa-free travel to 110 countries worldwide
Travel the world with a Grenadian passport – get visa-free access worldwide, including in the EU & UK. Go on a last-minute business trip or take your family on a spontaneous holiday in Europe.
$150,000 — Non-refundable donation to the government fund
- Contribution to the Economic Diversification Fund (EDF) is non-refundable.
- The donation amount may vary based on the number of dependents included in the main applicant’s application.
- If you choose a contribution option, to qualify for citizenship as a single applicant you will be required to make a government donation of $150,000.
- For family of 2 members – $200,000.
- Family of 3 members – $200,000.
- Family of 4, family couple with 2 children – $200,000.
- Larger families of 5 and more: +$25,000 for each additional dependent.
$220,000–$350,000 — Investment in approved real estate
All real estate options are approved by the government. After 3 years the property can be sold, allowing you to release your capital without affecting your citizenship. Secondary buyers of CBI property units – applicants that apply to acquire citizenship through the purchase of real estate from a previous CBI applicant – are eligible to obtain citizenship in accordance with all applicable regulatory requirements.
- $220,000 — Minimum investment in qualifying real estate projects in the Tourism Accommodation sector, for a single applicant when applying though a joint investment with another main applicant (2 individual investors with their families). The main applicant becomes a co-owner of a single unit with at least one additional main applicant. Each of the main applicants must pay a minimum purchase price of $220,000.
- $350,000 — Minimum investment in real estate when applying individually (one investor with the family). Investments that are not in the Tourism Accommodation sector, or for those investors who prefer to achieve full ownership of a unit.