Cosmic Consultants

Overseas PR & Education Consultants

Work Dependent Visa – NZ

New Zealand offers a variety of visa options for dependents (partners and children). If partner is a work visa holder, your partner’s work visa would be granted for the same duration as theirs with work visa, you can normally support the following visas for your partner and dependent children.

  • Open work visa for your partner.
  • Visitor visa for your partner or your children.
  • Student or child visa for your children.

This visa will allow:-

  • The spouse to join their Partner until the Visa of your partner is valid.
  • The Spouse can study for a period of 3 months.
  • Also Include your dependent children aged 24 and under, in your residence application.

Criteria for Appling Partnership visa for Work Visa, if:

  • 2 years, if you’ve been living with your partner for more than 12 months, or
  • 1 year, if you’ve been living with your partner for less than 12 months.

English language Requirement: There is no requirement to meet a minimum standard of English to be eligible under temporary partnership categories. 

Application cost: Partner of a work visa is 495$.

Scroll to top