Set-up Your Business
Countries across the globe have created attractive permanent residency programs for entrepreneurs, businesspersons and HNIs. With a favourable immigration climate now is a great time for you to explore your options of settling abroad with your family and setting up business operations. Y-Axis can help you identify the right residency option based on your preferences and future plans.
Settling Abroad as an Entrepreneur
Benefits of Settling Abroad as an Entrepreneur
The permanent residency programs for investors and entrepreneurs are typically designed to offer individual as well as business benefits. The best such immigration programs offer benefits like:
- Access to high standard of living
- Access to healthcare and education
- Settle with your dependants
- Access to international opportunities
- Favourable investment policies (varies by country)
- Travel benefits allowing you to conduct business globally
- Fast track to citizenship
Eligibility For Entrepreneurs, Investors visas
Different countries have different criteria to assess applicant eligibility. Broadly, the assessment criteria are:
- Availability of funds to invest overseas
- Prior business profile
- Proficiency in English or local languages
- Business credentials & banking history
- Health & conduct evaluation
Check Your Eligibility & Free Counselling
Our Invest Abroad Package
We helps to take right decisions with our comprehensive immigration solutions.
Our Entrepreneur Advisory Report that advises you on your options
Csomic has the know-how of intricate procedures, policies & opportunities for.
An experienced Investor Visa expert will assist you at every step of the process.
Basic Requisites for Business Visa
The application process for the student visa is country specific and varies accordingly. Normally, a student applying for a visa must ensure the following:
- Producing required documents that ensure that the candidate can pay his/her living expenses.
- An authentic offer from the respective college/institute the student has applied.
- Proof of money and funds assuring that the student would be able to pay the tuition fees.
- Police verification (if required) to check the student is not involved with any criminal activity.
- Biometrics should be provided at the embassy for future actions and references.
- The intended time of stay and the date of arrival back to the country should be clearly mentioned beforehand.