Australia Opens 800,000 New Opportunities By 2023
The Land of Kangaroos is often called as Land of Opportunities due to the presence of industry verticals. Become a part of this huge community, enjoy the Australia PR benefits to have a better life
All You Would Like to Know About Australia
Australia is one of the top favorite destinations for Immigrant Aspirants from around the world. It is not only the stable economy & diverse job opportunities that attract several immigrants to Australia each year. Australia is also a great Tourist destination for many reasons including cuisine, weather, and several other factors. The dream destination for many is a boiling pot of different cultures where people and surroundings are lively. You can live in the country that has world-famous bustling cities like Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Sydney, and Perth. Moreover, the warm climate makes the country an ideal place to the people who like warm weather all year around.
What are the Benefits of Australian PR?
- The low unemployment rate and skill shortage in Australia provides opportunity to foreign workers to explore and get huge job and career opportunities in Australia.
- The Skill Independent Visa and other nominated/sponsored Visa Categories offer you the permanent residency status to live in the advanced country like Australia to live and work here on a permanent basis
- Australia is a perfect country to raise family with several social security benefits and free or subsidized health care facilities.
- With strong economy, ideal democratic policies, membership with several international trade and financial organizations makes Australia a perfect country to setup or invest in a business.
- The world class education system and top Australian universities makes it the ideal study destination in the world.
- Australia is a dream destination for millions of people across the world with, high living standard, world class cities, quality of life, vibrant lifestyle, stunning beaches, sports and recreation activities, etc.
- Point based immigration system, ideal settings, and faster visa processing makes Australia a perfect country to apply for permanent residency.
Australia is known for its organized immigration system and uncomplicated immigration policies. Skilled migration and sponsored/nominated visas are the most common immigration pathways for Australia.
Let’s take a look at the key eligibility requirements based on the common work visa categories in Australia:
- Be under 50 years of age (for skilled/sponsored work visas)
- Get the IELTS Certification (English Language Proficiency Test) done with appropriate score
- Get the Skill Assessment done from a recognized assessing authority
- Get the nomination/sponsoring from an Australian state or territory government, as per your visa requirement (for sponsored/nominated visas)
- Choose an occupation to apply from SOL/CSOL list of Australia
- Submit an online EOI (Expression of Interest)
- Score minimum 60 points in the point based system on your key profile factors, i.e. age, education, English proficiency, work experience, etc.
- Be in good health and of good character (provide the essential certifications confirming the same)
Australia has got the point based immigration system to allow immigrants in the country. Hence, you need to score well in the point system to become eligible for Australia immigration. The minimum points required to quality for the point based visas are 60 points. However, higher point score can increase your chances of getting selected.
- Get the IELTS certification done with appropriate score
- Get Skill Assessment done from a relevant assessing authority
- Choose an occupation from SOL (Skilled occupation list) /CSOL to apply
- Get sponsorship/nomination form an Australian state or territory (if applicable)
- Now submit an EOI (Expression of Interest) on SkillSelct.
- If your profile is selected, you will get an invitation to apply for the visa.
- You will have 60 days to submit the application for visa.
Top Reasons to Live in Australia
- The country is less populated. Hence, it gives peace of mind and there would be lesser pollution too!
- Once granted Australian Permanent Residency Visa, you may live there and work / study per your choice.
- Once an Australian Permanent Resident, get to sponsor your eligible relatives to move to Australia.
- Eligible for enrollment of Australia’s Healthcare Scheme – Medicare
- After living there successfully as a Permanent Resident, apply for Australian citizenship once eligible.
- Most Australia PR Visa holders eligible for social security benefits after a period of staying there.
- There are diverse employment opportunities and different jobs to choose from
- Eligible to go to New Zealand /Apply for New Zealand Visa once eligible
- Get to see and live in the most happening cities of the world
- Most of the land is forest region. Get to see wild species of flora & fauna.
- Surrounded by beaches, there is a chance to enjoy ocean breeze and have a good time.
- Different cultures have diverse cuisine, so taste amazing diverse international cuisine there.