It is a job search visa only for highly skilled people who want to live and work in New Zealand for long term period. If you are able to find long term skilled employment then you can able to get your residency visa.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this visa age should be around 20-35 years. Have at least recognized qualification that equivalent to New Zealander bachelor (or higher degree) or trade qualification. If you are trade worker have at least minimum 2 years of work experience.
Validity: This visa is valid up to 9 months.
English Language requirement:
- NZ Government will accept PTE, IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge and OET, For this visa you have to get competent score.
- PTE: Competent score is 50 in each module (listening, speaking, writing, and reading).
- IELTS: competent score is 6 in each module.
- TOEFL: competent score is 12-listening, 13-reading, and 21-writing, 18-speaking.
- Cambridge: competent score level is “C”
- You can enter to New Zealand to look for skilled employment opportunities.
- Work for any employer with any occupation in New Zealand.
- If you get any full time, long term based employment you are eligible to apply for residency visa.
Family: You can not include your partner or dependent in your visa application.
Processing time: Within 3 months.
Cost: 465 NZ$