If you are planning to work in Australia after completion of your engineering qualification, you have an opportunity open for you.
This visa is for engineering graduates (**) of recognized Institutes/Universities with skills in demand in Australia. Recognized Graduate (subclass 476) VISA holders will have unrestricted work and study rights and can apply for a permanent General Skilled Migration or employer sponsored visa at any time.
- The person applying must be under 31 years of age and meet the threshold of competent English
- The applicant must have completed an Engineering degree qualification or higher at an educational institute recognized by the government of Australia
- The applicant must meet all health and character requirements
Acceptable Qualifications are:
- Bachelor Degree
- Masters Degree
- Doctoral Degree
- Post Graduate Diploma
(**) Your qualification must contain a major sequence of study/ specialization in Engineering, Such as:
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical, Production and Plant Engineering
- Mining and Material Engineering
You must have completed your education from Specified Institutions / Universities listed under Washington Accord./ NATIONAL BOARD OF ACCREDITATION.
Length of stay: 18 Months.
Family: Yes you can include your spouse, Dependent child under 18years of age.
English language Requirement:
- IELTS- Overall score of 6 with no band less than 5.
- PTE- Overall score of 50 with no band less than 36.
- TOEFL- Overall score of 64, with minimum score of 4 for listening, reading, minimum 14 of writing and speaking.
- OET- At least each band score is B.
- Cambridge- overall score of 169 with no band less than 154.
Processing Time: 5 months (Maximum)