CYPRUS RESIDENCY BY INVESTMENT
PERMANENT RESIDENCY IN
Cyprus Residency Benefits
Check Your Eligibility & Free Counselling
Fast-track Permanent Residency Program
Processing of application within 2 months
Residency program with no donation
Property purchase with no government contributions
Permanent Residency for entire family
Main applicant, spouse, dependent children up to 25 years, parents and parents in law
Only one visit to Cyprus is required
Applicants must visit Cyprus once for biometric submission.
Simple residency requirements
It is not necessary to reside in Cyprus but PR holders must not be absent for more than 2 years
Favourable tax regime
No worldwide dividends, interest and income tax. No tax on gains. No inheritance tax
Only first-time sale properties
Suitable apartments, villas and houses qualifying for the program
Regular rental income
“Insurance policy” in case of economic or political stability
Over 700,000 expats & 60,000 international companies
Eligibility for citizenship
Cyprus PR holders may apply for citizenship in 5 years if all the conditions have been met
Life in the Mediterranean
Mild climate, beautiful scenery and beaches, with 320 days a year of sunshine
Highly efficient process
The application can be processed in the applicant’s absence and filed on their behalf
Visa-free travel and Global mobility
€300,000 purchase of a residential property in Cyprus
- Purchase of first-time residential property worth over €300,000 (plus VAT).
- Applicants may buy a combination of real estate projects: — one apartment or house; — two apartments are two houses or a combination of each; — one apartment/house and one commercial shop/warehouse; — one apartment/house and one office.
- The property must be brand new; no resale property would qualify.
- Property should be purchased from the developer who built the property.
- The Contract of Sale must be officially filed at the Cyprus Department of Lands and Surveys.
- The property can be purchased by a company registered under the applicant’s name or jointly under the applicant and spouse. Applicant / spouse must be sole shareholders.
- The property can be rented out.
- Main applicant must maintain a 3-year fixed deposit with a Cyprus bank of at least €30,000 transferred from abroad. After 3 years the money will be released without restrictions.
- Applicants should provide supporting evidence of secure annual income from abroad of at least €30,000. For spouse and dependent children included in the application an additional €5,000 per person must be added to this amount and €8,000 for each parent of the main applicant or their spouse.
- Applicants should have no intention to undertake any employment in Cyprus. They can own a business registered in Cyprus and receive dividends from this business.
- Applicants must have a clean criminal record and should not be in the list of persons whose property is frozen by the EU as a result of sanctions.
- Applicants must visit Cyprus within 1 year of the date of the PRP to provide biometrics for issuance of PR card. All family members are required to visit Cyprus once every two years.
- PR holders may have their PRP revoked if they are granted permanent residence in another country.