Visitor visas are non immigrant visas to visit and spend your holidays and time in New Zealand.
How the visa works: As a tourist, you can visit family, relatives and friends or study a short course in New Zealand.
Eligible to: Study in NZ for three months, visit New Zealand.
- NZ $ 211 + INR 700 passport fee for Receiving centre fees (Online Submission)
- INR 8900 to NZ immigration + INR 1038 to Visa Application Centre (VAC) to receive your application and submit it to Immigration New Zealand. (Paper application)
- A tourist or visiting family or friends.
- The guardian of the student.
- The dependent child of a New Zealand citizen or resident and work visa or student visa holder.
- The grandparent or Parent of a New Zealand citizen or resident.
- Stable financials.
Duration: Stay Up to 9 months.
Processing time: 15 to 20 days.
Family Included: Yes. You can include Parents, siblings, children, cousins etc.